Ch. 22



"Song Yi, are there sisters named Meng Linlin and Meng Langlang in Meng Yuanxi's team?" Lou Ai asked excitedly.
  
"There is a pair of twins. I think they're the names you mentioned. I heard Professor Meng call them Linlin and Langlang." Song Yi thought for a moment and nodded. "I've also calculated the fortunes of those two girls. They are stable. There are villains causing trouble, but their fate is auspicious. They can escape danger smoothly."
  
"Okay, I understand." Lou Ai calmed down and couldn't help but smile. She had figured out what she was going to do next. "Master, please help me draw the route that Meng Yuanxi will take on his journey to the west."
  
After Song Yi glanced at the route, he handed the map to Lou Ai: "That's it, I heard from Lin Ze that they still have to go to the countryside here to collect some things, but they must take the Bai Ze Expressway. If you want to find them, it's best to go through Xingzhuang Village. This is a shortcut. They have a lot of people and they take a long detour. The two-day time difference should be enough to catch up." Song Yi said, and took back the map and glanced at the route to Xingzhuang Village.
  
"Thank you, Master." Lou Ai said with a smile.
  
"Please don't call me master. We are both equally skilled in fortune-telling, as we can predict the future. Calling me master would be too much of an honor for me." Song Yi touched his head and smiled. At first, no one who came to him for fortune-telling believed him, so he made up the title of a master just to make a living.

"You are much better at fortune-telling than I am. I also want to accept you as my master, but I don't have the conditions to prepare the apprenticeship gift now. Just consider this as a bondage I give you." Lou Ai took out a pack of five Master Kong instant noodles and a bottle of mineral water from her backpack and handed them over, saying seriously.
  
"Thanks."
  
Song Yi did not refuse the instant noodles. He hadn't had a full meal for several days. If he didn't eat enough, he would probably have to go to Xianyin Temple to live with those monks.
  
"Well, Master, I have to leave first. I have something else to do."
  
Song Yi looked at Lou Ai's running back and was stunned. He had never calculated Lou Ai's fate. It was not that he didn't want to calculate it, but he couldn't calculate it. Once he calculated it, he was surrounded by the misty white fog and couldn't move. But this noble man, Song Yi paused, closed the door, turned around and picked up the folding fan on the high platform, and flicked the folding fan on the compass. After several rounds, Song Yi sat quietly under the high platform.
  
"That's right! I said my divination was correct."
  
Song Yi murmured that his hexagram included Lou Ai's existence, while Lou Ai's hexagram did not include her own existence, so the results for the two of them were so different. Lou Ai's calculation that Xiao Zuo's team was in danger was completely correct, and his calculation that there would be a noble person to help them turn danger into safety was also correct. There was no right or wrong, because Lou Ai was the noble person in Xiao Zuo's team.

Not only is she Xiao Zuo's benefactor, she is also his benefactor, and will soon be Professor Meng's benefactor.
  
Such a young noble person, with such terrifying divination skills.
  
Fortune telling is really a skill that depends on talent!!!
  
At such a young age, Lou Ai has become a master who is praised by everyone in the base, and she truly deserves the reputation!
  
Song Yi couldn't help but smile with satisfaction. He was not a pedantic person. Seeing the young master of metaphysics was so powerful, he was only happy. Song Yi respectfully put the folding fan back to its place, humming a little tune while making a bowl of instant noodles. The noodles sent by the master were delicious.
  
*
  
Lou Ai naturally didn't know what Song Yi was thinking after he made the calculation.
  
She stood in front of a bulletin board where there was a recruitment notice for a private supply collection team. One of the recruits was a person with keen perception and insight. The team was called Primate and was a team that had registered with the army. The route they were taking was Xingzhuang Village.
  
Lou Ai unfolded the map. This team took the exact same route as hers. They would set out the day after tomorrow morning and would be the earliest special ability team to set out.

Lou Ai wrote down the location and time of the team recruitment and turned a corner to go home.
  
"Sister Lou Ai, you're back. I changed your bed sheets and quilt covers, and I also cleaned the room." Xia Lu said with a smile.
 
"Thanks. Didn't you sign up for the collection team going out of the city? When will you report?" Lou Ai asked.
  
"Report tomorrow. It's next to the building in the center of the base."
  
"I'll take you there. They have family members to take you there, and you can't be alone, so I'll just be your father for a while." Lou Ai paused and said, "It just so happens that your father has an interview there tomorrow."
  
Xia Lu said in surprise: "You're going to the interview so soon, Sister Lou Ai, you're awesome."
  
Lou Ai looked at Xia Lu lovingly. Being a father to the little angel did not give her any sense of accomplishment. She dug out a can of marshmallows from the supply box, lay down on the bed, turned over, took out a paper and a pen, and wrote down some information from her previous conversations with Meng Linlin and Meng Langlang in her notebook one by one.
  
*
  
The Central Building was originally an office building with glass on all four sides. It had not suffered any damage. When you walked in, you could see small cubicles separated by plastic boards in the lobby of the building. Those were the recruitment locations that each team had applied for.
  
Lou Ai first sent Xia Lu to his collection team, and then strolled to find the primate team's small compartment.
  
Lou Ai adjusted the little dolphin hair accessory on her head, knocked on the plastic board, lifted the door curtain and walked in.

"Hello, I'm here for an interview."
  
"Lou Ai?"
  
"Chen Youbo, why are you sitting here?" Lou Ai asked in surprise, "You should have come here with me, right? How come you have already started recruiting?"
  
"The captain of this superpower team has some connections with my mom, and for my mom's sake, he helped me through a backdoor." Chen Youbo smiled, and the fierceness in his eyes faded instantly, and he said in a ruffian tone, "If it were you, I think there would be no problem at all, and there would be no need to even test it."
  
"You trust me so much?"
  
"Of course, we are also close friends."
  
"Where is your team, where are those girls?" Lou Ai asked.
  
"They dispersed, they dispersed as soon as they arrived at the base, even my original group of brothers dispersed." Chen Youbo waved his hand, "Most of them have relatives in this base, and those girls can support themselves through work even if they don't have any special skills. There is no need for me to help them anymore. I have never thought of supporting them forever, but the supermarket is too dangerous. Before I went there, the two security guards in the original security team actually asked little girls to bring them tea and water." Chen Youbo said, "I really can't stand it. My mother said that men should protect women. Those two security guards are sh#t men."
  
Chen Youbo picked up the cup and took a sip of water: "Lou Ai, if you want to join this team, I will introduce you to the situation in the team."
  
"Wait, since it's you, I'll be frank with you. I have something to do on the way from Xingzhuang Village to Baize Expressway. You may need to wait for me at that time. I can ask for no reward for this trip, or I can pay you. If there are zombies that you can't beat, I can also help them." Lou Ai said.
  
"Okay, but I can't wait for you in the wild for more than two days." A deep male voice suddenly sounded.
  
"Brother Xian." Chen Youbo stood up and called out.
  
Lou Ai looked over and saw that the man was standing with Chen Youbo. He was short and fat, and looked very honest.
  
"Okay." Lou Ai nodded and accepted the agreement. "When will you leave?"

"Gather at the entrance of the base at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning." Cheng Xian said, extending his hand, "Welcome to join the primate team temporarily. You can talk to her about the team. Our team is small and the work is simple."
  
Lou Ai shook hands: "Okay." Lou Ai said something to Cheng Xian, and left with Chen Youbo.
  
Chen Youbo followed Lou Ai and said as he walked, "Brother, slow down. You saw Brother Xian just now. His full name is Cheng Xian. He is the leader of our team. Don't be fooled by his big and strong appearance. His superpower is actually speed and high sensitivity. When Brother Xian came in just now, you didn't hear when he came in, did you? The second in command is a woman with fire superpowers. She has a very bad temper and loves to look down on people. She looks at me like trash all day long. I also have a bad temper. I had a duel with her the second day after I joined the team, and she immediately became obedient. How can I, a grown man, let a woman ride on my face!"
  
"Of course you are different." Chen Youbo added.
  
Lou Ai: “…” She always felt that this man, Chen Youbo, was creating gender antagonism, targeting her and other women.
  
"Anything else?"
  
"There are eleven people in our team, including those with special abilities and ordinary people, and the boss has a good temper." Chen Youbo chuckled, "Well, I've only been here for two days, and I haven't gotten to know everyone in the team yet. It doesn't matter, I'll get to know everyone after I join the team. We'll be considered family in the team from now on."
  
Unable to get any information about the team, Lou Ai waved her hand and said, "Okay, let's go. I'll go pick up the kids. See you tomorrow."
  
"Okay." Chen Youbo nodded, put his hands in his trouser pockets, and walked back staggeringly.
  
Lou Ai waved her hand and walked to the door of the interview room where Xia Lu was. She waited for a while before Xia Lu came out.
  
"What happened?" Lou Ai asked.

"I'll go to work tomorrow." Xia Lu smiled, his eyes curved into crescent shapes.
  
"I've passed too. We'll leave early tomorrow morning. You'll be working by then, so Dad won't see you off." Lou Ai said.
  
"It's okay. I'll cook a big meal tonight to see you off." Xia Lu nodded and said, "How about hot pot?"
  
"All is fine." Lou Ai didn't expect the hot pot to taste so bad. This farewell dinner almost got her into trouble.

The next day, Lou Ai wore a beautiful red sportswear. After her hair grew longer, she tied it into a tight bun with a red bird-shaped hairband. The primate team's car was an ordinary transport truck. Except for the driver and Cheng Xian, the rest of the team members sat in the trunk. The officer guarding the first checkpoint of the base checked the documents one by one. After allowing them to leave, the sound of the truck starting up hummed.


Comments